Our After-School Enrichment curriculum includes:
Structured academic support, literacy and language arts to enhance reading and writing skills, Operation SMART (science, math, relevant technology), fine arts instruction, sports and adventure, culture and heritage, economic literacy, media literacy, personal power and leadership.
Why Girls Inc. of Carpinteria?
- Girls Inc. is operated daily by a staff of professionals, most of whom have earned or are pursuing B.A. or B.S. degrees.
- Girls Inc. provides a safe, positive and nurturing environment.
- Transportation and snacks are provided daily.
- Girls interact in an all-girl environment designed to help them take healthy risks and take pride in success.
- Girls Inc. works with teachers, parents and students to ensure that all girls are supported in reading and math proficiency.
- Girls Inc. partners with CUSD, UCSB, The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara and many more to provide girls with the knowledge and skills to succeed and move on to college and careers.
Click here to download the After-School program weekly schedule.